Sunday, July 26, 2009

Music is here!


Hello!  Welcome to the blog.  Frog rhymes with blog, so here we go.
We caught 5 tadpoles this summer and this little guy has been the first one to turn into a frog.  So handsome.  He always smiles like that at us, we think he is happy.

The Music is ready.  We chose some songs and then the adults left the house.  While we were away, the boys added some songs of their choice. Mostly silly ones and theme songs that are familiar. I still haven't heard all 40 that they added!  So enjoy the entertainment.
Thank you Heather for getting us started!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hurray! I found your blog. I'm so glad I can keep up with you this way too. Thanks for the bbq the other night. It was fun and a much needed break from the long day.

The Hillbilly Banjo Queen: said...

Yay, Amy! I can't wait to see more posts! Thank you again for letting us stay with you. It was absolutely wonderful. I can't wait to see you again.