All 5 at the same school!
What am I gonna do when they are gone?
Okay, so you know how I have planned this morning for years, right? I would bring them to school and cry all the way home. Nope. Didn't even have time to cry...yet. I was asked to stay that morning and help the uniform committee. I left the school just 15 minutes before kindergarten was out. I am not going to be at the school all day while my kids are there. I am going home! I have stuff to do. Meals to prepare, a house to organize, quilts to sew and garden vegetables to can. I have planned that list for years too.
Our carpool is different this year. I will be picking up a little girl each morning and her mom will bring home my kindergardener. So now I am driving twice a day to the school instead of thrice! I mean three times. Still, it is a lot. I need a good book on CD. Maybe Anne of Green Gables! Do you have any suggestions?
3 comments:
Look at them all lined up. I'm dreading and looking forward to 10 days from now when both of mine will be gone. What will I do? Sit and listen to quiet? :-)
Amy! They look so cute all together! I can't believe they are all in school at once.
I love that you have a blog!!! Your kiddos are so cute all ready for school! Maybe we could plan a walking expedition while the kids are gone.:)
sure do miss you!
Coly
Post a Comment