What a special day. Katie was so excited to get baptized. Dad wore his white tie!
Our Family!
When I bore my testimony I said Tom and I have had 4 baptisms.
Katie with her parents and grandparents.
Ralph, Drinda, Amy, Tom, Lucile and Garth.
Ralph, Drinda, Amy, Tom, Lucile and Garth.
Cousins! We love to be together!
Tanner, Brynlee, McKayla, Russell, Tristan, Kevin, Ender, Jessica.
Arianna, Lillian, Ashley, Katie, Haley, Wesley, Bryson, Nathan, Braden, Trevor!
Tanner, Brynlee, McKayla, Russell, Tristan, Kevin, Ender, Jessica.
Arianna, Lillian, Ashley, Katie, Haley, Wesley, Bryson, Nathan, Braden, Trevor!
They were looking at each other, it was cute.
I made her dress. I saw it in a magazine 4 years ago and knew it was what I wanted. I ordered the fabric and pattern from the East Coast and when the package arrived I found out the pattern was out of stock. There was no time to reorder. I began making my own pattern with my mom's help and her dress was done 15 days later. Katie kept sitting next to me on the couch asking if I was bored yet making all those roses. Nope, I told her I was loving it!
I wanted her to feel special and when she put it on the morning of her baptism I saw her dance down the hall! I knew it served it's purpose and she felt special!
5 comments:
I can't believe that Katie was baptized! She is growing up so fast... all the grandkids are. She looks cute in her white dress. Did you make it or buy it? I wish we could have been there, but it's good to see that Tanner was there to represent for us. Tell Katie Happy late Birthday from Amy Kay and baby Payton!
We were happy to see your mom & Tanner! It was a party. I made her dress, I added a blurb about it with the photo.
Amy! That dress is AMAZING! I can't get over it! We need more up close pictures...details. So beautiful. I sure miss you Amy. Wish I was coming out there this year.
What a wonderful day for Katie! You are such a great mom! And the dress...you are so very talented. I already knew that, but the detail on the dress is gorgeous! Sorry we weren't there to celebrate her special day!
Oh Amy!! You continue to amaze me. That dress is amazing and to have made the pattern yourself-wow!! When I grow up I want to be you!
PS-Is Katie really 8?!?
Post a Comment