Amy, those quilts you've done are amazing! SO much work and so fun to look at! I've missed you! I know you have been busy, but update soon sister! I want to know what you are doing. Love you---H
Your quilt is gorgeous..like always! I've been sewing stuff for Super Saturday and I feel like you...except all I did was go around squares. Hope you are well...
I discovered your blog through Laura's blog. I hope you don't mind that I added you to my list of blogs to check each week. I'm trying to get into quilting, so this is great!
I found you! I totally get the quilt now. Thank you so much for sharing your talent the other night. I am so glad we got to sit next to you. I can't wait to try this. Thanks again!
6 comments:
Amy, those quilts you've done are amazing! SO much work and so fun to look at! I've missed you! I know you have been busy, but update soon sister! I want to know what you are doing. Love you---H
That looks so great! Thanks for the link. I've got a box full of jeans that I'm saving for just this kind of project.
Your quilt is gorgeous..like always! I've been sewing stuff for Super Saturday and I feel like you...except all I did was go around squares. Hope you are well...
Jealous!! LUV IT!!! I still have several rows left to fiinish mine! It was great to see you last weekend, I miss you!
I discovered your blog through Laura's blog. I hope you don't mind that I added you to my list of blogs to check each week. I'm trying to get into quilting, so this is great!
I found you! I totally get the quilt now. Thank you so much for sharing your talent the other night. I am so glad we got to sit next to you. I can't wait to try this. Thanks again!
Post a Comment