In a large skillet over medium high heat
melt 1 cube butter
Stir in 4 cups Regular oats
1 cup sugar
1 Tablespoon cinnamon
Stir constantly until oats are toasted.
Remove from heat and add 1/2 to 3/4 cup peanut butter.
This is good warm from the skillet with milk or when cooled.
Store in air tight container. (If you have any leftovers to store!) With the butter and sugar this is like a treat.
Try it, you'll like it.
5 comments:
This looks yummy! I'm not a big oatmeal fan..unless they are in cookies, but this looks yummy. I may have to try it some weekend!
This looks yummy! I'm not usually a big oatmeal fan, but I'm going to have to try this!
This looks so yummy! I need your other granola recipe, too. Everyone loved it. There was a little left over and Brad LOVED it.
I wish we could try this. Love PB, but PB doesn't love Boyce. Sigh.
Just found your blog! This sounds so yummy. You make the best granola. I loved the one about Kevin texting too! So funny! Have a great day! Cheryl
Post a Comment