Monday, June 11, 2012

Snail's Trail

On the first day of Summer, the fun began! The boys love to catch bugs. Kevin, Russell, and Trevor caught snails. They painted them and let them go. Now they have been finding them again in the backyard.  It's been fun to spot one here and there.
The watermelon snail.
 (This is a rock that Tristan painted)
the night sky
the BYU and watermelon snails
the taffy snail
the glow in the dark bat snail
Russell painted the camo snail.

Trevor painted the gold snail.




          Kevin painted the zebra stripe snail,
        the strawberry snail,
       and the racing snail.
 If only we could turn this work into a science fair project. 
But then that would be like               
 homework
 in the summer.

3 comments:

The Hillbilly Banjo Queen: said...

Amy! I've missed you blogging! Those snails look like so much fun!

Amy said...

I HAD to blog quick, I was racing my friend since we both hadn't blogged in a while. I was feeling a little competitive.
Now onward and upward to blog about the baby!

Qait said...

Amy, I just saw this-- it's such a cute and quirky idea! :D